More Information

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sorry for the Sabbatical Ladies!

Thanks to everyone who checked out my first post. I was out for a while getting some things in order (and getting rid of another man who was holding me back) but now I'M BACK and ready to rock out with you guys and help you see that you don't have to settle for less than awesomeness in the man you get with. How do I know? Because I've known some awesome men and they really do exist. Really. Granted all the ones I met were either in a relationship (and remained faithful) or I simply did not see them "that way." Now, don't get me wrong, I've never met a good man that I didn't think about sleeping with-come on, have you? But I have met some guys that were just genuinely good guys that I had the thought about but it was just a passing one.

So don't give up. Hang in there with me. We're about to dig into how to get rid of the baggage, let go of the losers once and for all (and I'll tell you my definition of 'loser' later) and let's get on the road to moving on and getting you what you really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment